Wednesday, March 19, 2008

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS, ADS, ARTICLES, BLOGS, EARN BIG

>

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS WITH VIRTUAL TRAINING

LEARN TO WRITE: Ads, Articles, blogs and earn BIG!





I have been searching for a long time now। Trying to find a way to get a grip on how to use my computer affectively and what are the technical terms that I need to employ. I get so caught up. It feels like I live at the library. I keep looking for some book that makes since. My problem was, none of them made since. I needed step by step instructions with pictures, preferably, on how to write ads, articles, blogs and earn big money too!


I found my first great book. Its called “Publishing a Blog with Blogger” A Visual QuickProject Guide. Published by: Peachpit Press. You can find them on the web at www.peachpit.com. My husband use to say, '...you give'm book, you give'm books, and all they do is look at the pictures...' Well, when it comes to computers I need the pictures. I need words that help me to understand just what I am looking at. I need to know, what's the operation I'm performing. This book showed me the technical terms. Showed me how to put them into action. So now those terms are not just words on a page, put a piece of real applicable knowledge in my mind. You are looking at living proof.


When I first started off, the visual was everything. I finally got the basics down. I need books that explain in pictures. I need books that are so simple a 10 year old can understand them. Well, recently, I did get a book that was written by a 13 year old, that teaches you how to create web pages. The good part. It was written in a language that even I could understand. Ever see that show, 'Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? Well, I shutter to think.........


I'm not stupid. Just ignorant. Thankfully I've found some books that are helping me through. I'm getting around on the internet a lot easier, with the help of these Books and Authors:

  1. Publishing a blog on blogger. By Elizabeth Castro

  2. Blogging with Moxie. By Joelle Reeder & Katherine Scoleri (an easy read and fun format)

  3. The unusually useful web book By June Cohen. This book is more technical. But truly well put together.

  4. A Kid's Guide to Creating Web Pages for Home and School. By Benjamin Selfridge and peter Selfridge (my latest acquisition)


If you are a true beginner with the internet, I hope you find a virtual teacher to help you along the way too.






1 comment:

Joelle said...

Thanks for mentioning our book! I'm happy to hear that it's helped you. :)